Toll Free 888-338-2502 / Fax 360-570-1860 /

335 93 rd. Ave. S.W. / Olympia, Wash. 98512  

Frequently Asked Questions



How do I contact you?

All our contact information is on the top and bottom of every page, including address, phone, and fax. If you would like to contact us via E-Mail, just click the E-Mail button at any time.

What do I do if I can't find the page or information I'm looking for?

You can check this section for help. If you can't find the help you need here, please send us an E-Mail.

What can I do if the part is damaged?

You must note the damage on the freight bill. That will document the damage and give you the basis for a claim against the freight company.

What do I do if the freight is damaged beyond what I am willing to accept?

Simply refuse to accept the part from the shipping company. Then you must notify us by E-Mail or phone, so that we can take care of the problem and get you a new part on the way as soon as possible.

How will I receive my parts?

Parts that are not smaller than the detentions described in the "Truck Freight" question, are shipped via U.P.S., U.S. Mail or Roadway, unless otherwise specified. 

What is "Truck Freight"?

"Truck Freight" is a term that we use that describes how we ship any (new or used) part, that is either dimensionally too large for our conventional shipping methods or weighs more than 150lbs. "Truck Freight" on new parts is paid directly to the delivering company and "Truck Freight" on used parts can be paid to Classic Heartbeat Pickup Parts at the time of the sale. Call or E-Mail us if you need to know more about this subject.

Again Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we hope that your experience with us will be a pleasant one.



1947 to Present Truck Parts

Pickup Club



Client's Pix



"How To"


Message Board

Featured Sites

Trucks For Sale

Event Calender

Gifts & Die Cast

"67" Panel Project


Toll Free 888-338-2502 / Fax 360-570-1860 /

335 93 rd. Ave. S.W. / Olympia, Wash. 98512